Great Southern Bank recently issued the following announcement.
Date: Saturday, 14 September 2019
Tickets · $80-$750
James River Basin Parternship's Fourth Annual Sunset Soiree, presented by Youngblood Auto Group.
100% of event proceeds benefit the James River Basin Partnership’s ongoing mission of improving and protecting water quality in the Ozarks through programs, community outreach, education, research, recreation, and river clean-ups.
With your ticket, enjoy:
* Picturesque views, and get an up-close look at the restoration of the historic Ozark Mill and dam
* Hors d'oeuvres, seasonal ingredients sourced from local producers compliments of Gilardi's Ristorante
* Craft beer & wine
* Pop-up art gallery - silent auction, purchase custom paintings from professional artists
* Silent auction items including gift certificates, outdoor equipment, and more
* Mystery whiskey & wine pull, take a chance at uncovering a high dollar bottle - but everyone goes home a winner!
* Live music by 83 Skidoo and 3 To Get Ready.
Gilardi's Ristorante dinner menu:
Meatloaf Bites with Mushroom Gravy
Fall Salad; Local Mixed Greens tossed in a housemade Honey Dijon vign, Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Terrell Creek Farm Goat Cheese
Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs
Smoked Bacon Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppadews
Jalapeno Cornbread with Bacon Jam
Vegetable Tray with Fall inspired Dip
Fruit Tray with Fall inspired Dip
Ooey Gooey Butter Bars
Smore's Bar with Crudités, salted caramels, peppermint patties, peanut butter cups, variety of cookies.
Join us for this charming fall gathering, surrounded by the Ozarks' most vital resource - our local water.
On Saturday, September 14th, join us in celebration of clean water and the waning days of summer at our Fourth annual Sunset Soiree, A Bridge To Clean Water.
Come dressed in your finest seasonal attire for this outdoor event on the Finley River bridge. Enjoy local beer and wine while you peruse our pop-up art gallery, take a chance on whiskey and wine pulls and bid on a large selection of silent auction items. Later, enjoy a delicious locally sourced meal by Gilardi's Ristorante and listen to the sounds of 83 Skidoo and 3 To Get Ready, all while taking in the natural beauty of the Finley River next to the historic Ozark Mill.
Note: * Only 200 General Admission tickets are available.
* VIP group tables available.
* Sunset Soirée is a 21+ event
Have a question?
Email Courtney Pinkham-Martin (Sunset Soiree Event Coordinator) at. SunsetSoireeJRBP@gmail.com
Original source can be found here.
Source: Great Southern Bank