How To Handle The Last 30 Days Before UPSC CSE Prelims 2022?

Today we are just a little over 30 days to take to CSE Prelims 2021, which will take place on the 10th of October. Here are some suggestions from my point of view on how to get through the tense days ahead And More Practice Mains Answer Writing.

  1. Stop reading things you haven’t read before. It’s a bit of a paradox that even though the last month is not the best time to acquire new books and it’s also the time of year when the market is overflowing with brand new notes/short notes/micro notes/synopsis etc.  The next 30 days are likely to be concerned with “retention” along with “application”. That means you need to check what your brain has learned from your study so far and if it’s capable of applying this information in the right context. Making new learnings in this stage can disrupt this rhythm, not having enough time to process and store the new information.
  2. Make sure you take mock tests and build your brain muscle. If you’ve taken test-taking regularly over the past few months, that would be great. If not, you should start immediately and take at least 20 tests in all remaining hours. I’ve always believed that the majority of tests that require a lot of effort, such as UPSC CSE, can be overcome through “repetitive training”. This involves exposing your brain to a specific “climate” repeatedly to ensure that your brain is familiar with that particular environment. Similar to playing County cricket, it is important to perform well in the Test match in England.

    This is very similar to a team of cricket that plays predominantly T20s during the lead up to T20 World Cup and ODIs before the 50-over World Cup. When your brain is accustomed with a set of circumstances and conditions, it will make your work simpler on the day of the test. Your subconscious memory sifts out the hidden gems in your brain that, when used in the context of the test are referred to by the exam as “Educated predictions”. This is precisely how you can make educated guesses by educating your brain to be able to do it!
  3. Utilize REBT to help you relax. REBT stands for Rationale motive Behaviour Therapy and supports the use of science in tackling anxiety and the irrational beliefs that prevent us from performing our top. The exam causes real anxiety of 2% and 98% unneeded hoopla. We must eliminate the 98%, and keep the remaining 2 percent (as to serve as an appetizer) for the best performance on exam day.

    REBT is the process of asking questions and then answering them yourself in order to find more scientific conclusions.

    For instance, “What happens if I spend my time worrying about the first phase of inadequate preparation for thirty days to come?” Answer would be “It is a waste of my time and could further hurt my chances. Therefore, it is better to put your mistakes from the past put aside for now”. This may sound childish However, when one practice this method over and over, he/she becomes proficient at this technique. This is the perfect opportunity for those aspiring to UPSC CSE to utilize REBT. In reality, human beings are the sole species with the capacity to consider our thoughts. It’s moment to make use of it.
  4. Be extremely stubborn, arrogant and intolerant. It may sound “unethical” but that’s what I have observed within the last month. This can mean a range of things, including throwing pleasantries and fun in the wind when it comes to work (for candidates who work) or settling down in an unintentional cave in relation to familial issues or simply going away from the norm in regards to keeping friendships. These actions are referred to as “rude” in the ideal world, however UPSC aspirants are able to be rude in this moment in a world that is far from perfect them.

    One Month of “different” behaviour will not cost you any money. The people who know the circumstances would not cause much concern. Others may start to bother you after 30 days.

When will the UPSC coaching in Delhi open for UPSC 2022 Batch?

There is some Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi on which you can count on for both the preparation modes – Online and Offline, as no one can predict, how this is going to be there in the year 2022.

EDEN IAS is going to start its batch from 27th January 2022 for this session year. There are also some batches in February 2022.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.