Not getting the proper wireless range of your traditional router? No need to be worried to enjoy high speed and endless live streaming, Playing online games, etc. You can use a Belkin wireless DB router that allows a high-speed connection by providing dual-band frequencies. The MU-MIMO technology of this wireless router enhances the network more widely and faster.
This advanced router has multi-functioned features that will exclaim you. This awesome router can work as a repeater mode | router mode | access point mode. You can also connect your router by using an ethernet connection. 4-gigabit ethernet ports are available in this advanced router.
If you want to configure your wireless router using the online web browser method. Need to access the administration login portal of your router by using the belkin login ip. The traditional router is not so capable to provide the best internet connectivity and a high-speed connection. But the Belkin router is used in many offices/houses/industries to access the full range and stable connection. The Omni antennas of this router ensure a more stable connection. The size of this router is amazing and can easily attract users. If you want to configure your wireless router using an online web browser. Here are some simple steps to do it.
The Belkin wireless DB router comes along with built-in LED indicators. That helps to ensure the status of LED indicators. The antennas of the router provide you with a more stable connection as well as a high-speed internet. If you want to make login with your wireless DB router you need to enter the default IP Address in the URL box. It will take you to the admin panel.
Login process –
- The login process is a simple way to access the admin settings of your Belkin wireless DB router. In order to make login at first, you need to power on your device by connecting the power cord into a working electrical outlet.
- Use an ethernet cable to connect your wireless router with your device. Connect one end with the Belkin wireless router and another end with your device. Then simply open any web browser on your same device.
- In the URL box of your browser type the default IP Address and search for it, You will redirect to the administration login portal of your wireless router.
- Enter the login credentials of your device like username or password. (Read the manual to get the details about login credentials or default IP Address)
- After login, you will automatically redirect to the Belkin setup wizard page. Here follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the configuration. Please do not skip any steps while configuring your wireless router.
The login failed issue is common. There may be many reasons behind this problem. Check your device is connected with the Belkin wireless DB router network and you are accessing the right IP Address. You can’t access the admin login portal by using your mobile data on any other wireless network.
In which browser you are trying to access the admin login panel of your wireless router. Please check the browser compatibility. Try to access the login portal by using any other web browser. Or clear all the cache and cookies as well as history and then try to access the admin login panel. If still the problem is not solved you can check the firmware version of your browser. If the version is corrupted or outdated. Update your browser version.
Before accessing you must need to be sure that you are using the correct IP Address 192.168 1.250 of your Belkin DB wireless router. And your device in which you are accessing the admin login panel. Is correctly connecting with the Belkin wireless range network. The login details or IP addresses are written on the manual PDF.
Sometimes the login page is under maintenance. You can wait for some time and try again to access it. If the internet is not working you can contact your ISP and describe your issues.